Fear
Going into a project like this enough fears abound. Looking back on projects I have completed during the last three years I realized a certain urge counteract a lack of provocation. Of course provocation for its own sake will quicky become gratuitous, though I would claim that keeping the angle of provocation in the back of ones head can be fruitful, mainly reminding oneself to be bold in ones work.
Generally I feel I have to question my motives as to which ones futher the point of a project. For instance, one goal that I have seen come up again and again is the drive to make the most of the infrastructure present at ZHdK. Of course this is not relevant to a projects thematics, but it can be important to acknowledge these wishes and see what they could infer. Within these sometimes inspiration can be found and it helps being in touch with what one desires.
Comments
Post a Comment