01 / What is the Action?


As of two years of finding a voice/What springs forth/becoming manifest/

What has made an inpact on me? To one part naturally I feel equiped with more tools, methods, I don't remember ever thingking at all in terms of participatory design or similar before my studies. With this comes practice in adoption of new terms, methods and tools, maybe even ideas and viewpoints.Though I'm never quite certain what may have sparked a renewed processing of my own views, political, social, personal,  the process itself has been forming its own impact. I might even act on them.

Trust, allowing to be swept up...With all other voices around me feeling how they enrich ones own, suddendly I approached collaboration anew, openig up to the fact that things may turn out different than one imagined, and not to be afraid of that.

What impact have I made? Admittedly, I find it hard to turn around and actually face what I have effected (Sush, a quick moment of introspection).Amongst some concrete projects, pictures, some waste, friends, some light bouncing off walls, some chaotic sparks amongst the work of others... As others have mentioned, a part is certainly having carried elements of design out into other surroundings, as an example, I am currently working with a students theatre group on a piece by Elfriede Jelinek, Abraumhalde -also a text which has had an inpact on me recently- so trying to integrate what one learned in a different environment, can have some interesting effects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear

Observation

02 ¦ In formation